How to upload Facebook feed to a catalog on Facbook business manager?
A data feed lets users bulk upload items to their catalog using a spreadsheet file. Users can upload a file once or set up a schedule to update their catalog automatically on a regular basis. Their catalog can hold multiple data feeds, but each data feed must contain different items.
Let's learn how to upload the data feed you created to Facebook.
- First of all, create the Facebook data feed easily with ExportFeed. You can learn more by going through this link.
- After you've successfully created the feed, please copy the feed URL.
Now, let's go to the Facebook business manager.
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your catalog.
- Open the Catalog tab and go to Data Sources
- Select Add Items. If a dropdown appears, select Add Multiple Items.
- Select Data Feed followed by Next.
- Under Is your spreadsheet or file ready?, select Yes and then Next.
- Choose how to upload your file.(Use a URL: paste the URL that you copied)
Your products will then be on Facebook.