How do I send my Shopify products to Google?
The best part about Google Shopping is that it takes your product attributes as keywords. This alone increases your possibility of reaching more potential customers. This is so huge that you can’t miss implementing. That is one but there are more reasons why you should start your Shopify Google Shopping Integration.
With our app, you can create a feed link for Google Merchant Center which will regularly get updated automatically as per your set time for it.
To create a feed link for your Google Merchant Center please follow these simple instructions:
- Add Google Sales Channel in our app.
Click on Add New Sales Channel.
Add Google Sales Channel
- Choose a Shopify collection that you want to upload on Etsy and click done.
- Type in your Google Category
- Click Proceed to get Feed.
- Give a name for your feed and click Get Feed.
- If your feed has errors, click Resolve Errors and fix them in the app.
Click Resolve Errors
You can individually set resolve error and click the 'tick' button.
Or you can resolve the errors in bulk and click 'Set Quantity'.
Click Update Feed.
- Click on Copy Product List Url to paste the feed link on Google Merchant Center.
- Now go to your Google Merchant Center Account and Click Products.
- Then click on See all methods on Upload multiple products.
- Enter your basic information and click Continue.
- Give the name of your feed and select Scheduled fetch.
- Enter your File URL and click on Create Feed.
Now your feeds will get regularly updated at your allocated time.
Please contact our Support Team if you need any help with creating a feed link. We will be more than happy to assist you!