Do you want to increase your sales by connecting Shopify and Etsy?
Manufacturers or sellers of handmade products know well about the Etsy marketplace. Etsy also allows you to list your unique or antique products of Shopify shops. If you are selling craft tools, you can also list those on Etsy even if they are not manufactured by you. A few of the top product categories to sell on Etsy are home décor , jewelry, clothing and similar others.
Many Shopify sellers are now starting to extend their business by sending their Shopify products over to Etsy. Doing it manually for all the products is kind of a hassle. So, we've got you covered. You can easily connect your Etsy store with Shopify and upload the products in just a few clicks. Let's see how you can do that:
- Go to the Shopify app store and search for our app then install it. (Etsy Integration & Sync | Shopify App Store)
Note: When you install the app, you will be requested for pricing plan approval based on your store’s SKU count. Please approve the plan as Shopify will only charge you after the end of your 7-Day Trial Period.
- Click on "Add new Sales channel" and select Etsy channel
- You will then see the features (shown below) that lets you choose if you want to sync inventory and orders between Shopify and Etsy. Choose according to your requirement and then click on next.
- After that, you'll get the option of syncing product attributes between Shopify and Etsy.
- Next, connect your Etsy shop.
- It will then ask you to authorize Etsy on our app. Click on allow access.
Once you allow access, Etsy will then be connected to our app and then you can use our app's features whether you want to link the already existing products on Shopify and Etsy or send Shopify products to Etsy and vice versa. You can then do either of the following things afterward: