Export eBay products to Shopify.
Are you trying to upload your eBay products to Shopify?
Follow the steps below to send your products from eBay to Shopify
- Please navigate to the eBay page in our app:
- Next, you have two ways to import your eBay products to Shopify:
- Bulk Export: If you want to import multiple products at once, select the products you wish to transfer and then click on the "Create" button located at the bottom of the page.
Once you click the "Create" button, you'll be redirected to a new page displaying the list of selected products. If you change your mind and want to exclude some items, simply use the "Remove" button to delete them from the export list. When everything looks good, click the "Proceed To Export" button to initiate the bulk export process.
- Individual Export: Alternatively, if you prefer to add your eBay products one by one, click on the "Create in Shopify" button next to each product you want to export.
- After this exporting process will be started:
Once the exporting process is completed, you can see that your eBay products are successfully exported and are now available on both Shopify and eBay.
That's it! If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Happy selling!