- Sign in to your Shopify account and Navigate to the Shopify Apps Store - DPL eBay Integration & Import App Link.
- Click on "Add app" to begin the installation process.
- After this screen with application access appears, Click "Install App".
- You will now be redirected to our app to initiate the eBay account connection.
- Click "Connect" to proceed, and you'll be directed to the eBay login page. Enter your eBay credentials (Email/Username & Password) to link your eBay store.
- Upon successful eBay store connection, you'll return to our app to set up your eBay configurations.
- Enable both Order & Inventory Sync: When you receive orders on eBay, they are reflected on Shopify automatically along with inventory updates in real-time (Suitable for stores with frequent order/inventory changes)
- Enable Inventory Sync Only: When you receive orders on Shopify & eBay, the inventory is automatically adjusted in real time. (This feature WILL NOT create any orders on your Shopify store)
- No Order & Inventory Sync: You can send your Shopify products to eBay, but you won’t be able to import the eBay orders to Shopify or keep the inventory synced between the two platforms. (Not suitable for stores with frequent orders/inventory changes).
- Once you've selected your preferred settings, click "Continue," then proceed by clicking the "Proceed" button.
- Lastly, from here, you have an option to:
- Export products to eBay: Upload your products from Shopify to eBay.
- Import products to Shopify: Import your eBay products to Shopify.
- Manage Inventories: Here, you will see the list of linked product inventories of both Shopify & eBay synchronized based on the matching SKU.
Congratulations! You've successfully integrated your eBay and Shopify stores using the DPL eBay Integration & Import App. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact our support team. Happy selling!