Adding flat price on products before upload
How can I add the extra flat amount to my Shopify products before uploading them to Etsy?
If you want to add an extra amount to your existing price on your Shopify products, you no longer have to do it manually on the products on Etsy. You can follow the steps below and do it easily within the app itself:
- Step 1: Create a product list that you are uploading to Etsy.
- Step 2: Ensure the price update option is enabled in the app.
(Go to the Settings section > Etsy Configurations tab)
- Step 3: Go to the upload products section.
(Click on the edit product list option)
- Step 4: Click on the advanced commands option.
- Step 5: We will use the advanced command listed below and continue.
rule AddPriceFlatFee(amount)Please insert the amount that you want to add in place of the amount in the command above.
(In the screenshot below, the price will be sent to Etsy with an additional 10.)
Please check the advanced commands unique to this feed option to make this command apply to only this particular product list.
- Step 6: Upload the products to Etsy.