Adding extra information on description
How can I add the extra information to the description before uploading products to Etsy?
If you want to add an extra line of information or sentence to your existing description on your Shopify products, you no longer have to do it manually on the products on Shopify and Etsy. You can follow the steps below and do it easily within the app itself:
- Step 1: Create a product list that you are uploading to Etsy.
- Step 2: Make sure the description update option is enabled in the app.
(Go to the Settings section > Etsy Configurations tab)
- Step 3: Go to the upload products section.
(Click on the edit product list option)
- Step 4: Click on the advanced commands option.
- Step 5: We will use the advanced command listed below and continue.
rule concat(description, "<br><br>Please contact us at our email if you have queries.") as new_description
setAttributeDefault description as $new_description
This command adds this sentence at the end of the description that already exists in your product: Please get in touch with us at our email if you have queries.
(Please check the advanced commands unique to this feed option to make this command apply to only this particular product list.)
Step 6: Upload the products to Etsy.
You can then see the new line in the description on Etsy.