How to solve variation combination error on product?
Learn how to create the proper variation combination on the product and upload it to Etsy.
Upload Error: Please provide all possible combinations of the variations for the product.
Video Tutorial here:
Etsy requires the perfect variation combination to list the products. For example, there is a shirt. It has a variation in Color and Size. The colors are Red and Blue, and the sizes are S and M. In that case, the color Red should have both sizes S and M available, and similarly, the color Blue should have both sizes S, and M available.
In this product, there are two variations: Size(S, M) and Color(Red, Blue)
- Size S has only Red color available, and Size M has both Red and Blue.
- You need to add the missing variation combination. You can do that by clicking on Add variant option:
- Add the variation and save it((Set the quantity for the combination as 0 if you do not want to sell it).
- The proper variation combination now should be:
Both sizes must have both colors available
This should resolve the issue now. As soon as you update the product on Shopify, it'll be synced into our app, and the product can be uploaded on to Etsy successfully.
Please do note the following points:
- If some of the products were submitted already from that feed. In that case, you won't need to resubmit it, which means the failed products will also upload automatically.
- If no products were uploaded earlier from that feed, you'd need to resubmit the feed once.
After that, you can start selling those products on Etsy.