How to resolve the error of variation quantity being 0?
Etsy doesn't accept the product with a stock quantity of less than 1. If you have multiple variations for your products and you have quantity 0 for all of the variations then Etsy will reject your Product in that case as well.
Upload Error: At least one variation must have a quantity greater than 0
You might receive the above error when you try to upload the products with the quantity being 0 in all of the variations.
For example, the product shown in the image below can result in such issues.
To solve this issue please have at least one of the variation quantity more than 0.
You can follow the steps below to avoid and fix this error:
1. Go to your Shopify Store.
2. Click on the product with the error.
3. Change the quantity of the variants of the product.
4. Save the product.
This should resolve the issue now. As soon as you update the product on Shopify, it'll be synced into our app and the product can be uploaded on to Etsy successfully.
Please do note the following points:
- If some of the products were submitted already from that feed. In that case, you won't need to resubmit it again which means the failed products will also upload automatically.
- If no products were uploaded earlier from that feed, you'll need to resubmit the feed once.
After that, you can start selling those products on Etsy.