Can I have more than two variant attributes on my product?
Etsy only allows two variation attributes in the product. If the product has more than two variation attributes, the product cannot be uploaded to Etsy as they won't allow it.
Upload Error: Your product has more than two variation attributes, Etsy supports exactly two variation attributes only.
When you try to upload such products with more than two variation attributes, you will get a message as shown in the image below:
- The product below has three variation attributes in which case, it cannot be uploaded to Etsy.
- To prevent this issue, you must have not more than two variation attributes. You'll need to remove one of the variation attributes:
Go to products>variants>click on more options>edit options and delete the one>done
- Then the product will meet the Etsy variation listings rules and regulations:
- Save the product
This should resolve the issue now. As soon as you update the product on Shopify, it'll be synced into our app and the product can be uploaded on to Etsy successfully.
Please do note the following points:
- If some of the products were submitted already from that feed. In that case, you won't need to resubmit it again which means the failed products will also upload automatically.
- If no products were uploaded earlier from that feed, you'll need to resubmit the feed once.
After that, you can start selling those products on Etsy.