Creating Calculated Shipping Profile
Are you having trouble setting up an Etsy calculated shipping profile?
Follow the steps below and have a calculated shipping profile on your Etsy store that you can use for selling products and fulfilling them as per your product's weight and dimension values:
- Log in to your Etsy store.
- Go to the " Shop Manager" section:
- Go to the settings and then the shipping settings.
- Click on the "Create Profile" button, and you can start creating your calculated shipping profile.
- You will have your calculated shipping Profile ready to use and start selling Products.
Now, as shown in this "Documentation", you can easily import the Shipping Profiles you have created into our Etsy Integration & Sync app.
Important Documentation Links:
- Add Weight and Dimensions(width, height & length) in Shopify Products.
- Setting Weight and Dimension in our app using Advanced Commands.
- Create a Fixed Shipping Profile on Etsy.
- Fetching Shipping Profile into our app.
Lastly, are you getting the following calculated Shipping error remarks while trying to upload your Shopify products to Etsy?
If so, please refer to the following documentation to resolve this issue:
That's it! If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Happy selling!