Creating Fixed Shipping Profile
Follow the steps below and have a fixed shipping profile on your Etsy store that you can use for selling products and fulfilling them as per your requirements:
- Log in to your Etsy store.
- Next, navigate to the Shop Manager page.
- Go to the "Settings" and then the "Shipping Settings":
- Click on the "Create Profile" button, and you can start creating your delivery profile.
- Choose the option of fixed prices.
- Enter the remaining data according to your requirements and save the profile.
- You will have your fixed shipping profile ready to use and start selling products.
You can easily import the shipping profiles you create into Etsy Integration & Sync, as shown in this article.
- Go to Etsy Integration and Sync - DPL > Settings > Shipping Details
- Then click on the "Fetch Shipping Templates from Etsy" button to fetch the newly added shipping template from Etsy.
- After the Shipping Profile is fetched, make that shipping profile your default shipping template by clicking on the "Make Default" button on the right side of the shipping profile.
Once you follow these steps, you can try uploading your product list to Etsy.