Send Etsy products to Shopify
Are you trying to upload your Etsy products to Shopify?
Follow the steps below to send your products from Etsy to Shopify:
- The first step is to set up the app in your Shopify store.
Setting up the app in Shopify.
- Click on "Import Products to Shopify."
- It will import your Etsy products into our app(Etsy Integration & Sync).
(In the not linked section, you can see your products from Etsy that you'd like to send to Shopify.)
- Select the products you want to upload to Shopify, and you will see a button "create selected on Shopify." Please click on it, and it will start uploading the selected products to Shopify
- Click on "Create Product."
- The selected products will be sent to Shopify.
- You can see the products you sent from Etsy to Shopify in the "Created on Shopify" section.
(The products update, order, and inventory will be synced regularly between Shopify and Etsy for these products. Please note that Shopify will act as the source of the product as the update will work from Shopify to Etsy.)