Individual Shopify products upload to Etsy
Want to upload individual products from different Shopify collections to Etsy?
Follow the steps below if you want to upload products from different Shopify collections to your Etsy store:
- Go to the "Upload Products" section in Etsy Integration & Sync.
- Then click on the "Upload Products to Etsy" button, which will redirect you to the Product upload page of our app.
- Click on the " Upload by selecting individual products "button, and this will help you upload by selecting individual products.
- Select the products you want to upload. (You can search the products based on SKU and title.)
- Search your Shopify products' respective Etsy category and click "save."
- Select the Etsy Shipping profile you want to use in these products on Etsy.
- Give your product list a name and click "Upload to Etsy."
- Your products will now be uploaded to Etsy with all the details from Shopify:
Note: By default, your uploaded products will be available in the " Draft" section of Etsy Listing.
You have two options to make those products active on Etsy:
- From our app Itself: Select the Product you want to make active and click on the " Make Active on Etsy" button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- From Etsy Store: In your Etsy Store, go to the "Shop Manager"
- Go to your "Listings":
- After this, go to the "draft" section. You will find this on the left side of the listing page:
- Lastly, select the products you want to make "active" and click on "Publish":
That's it! If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team. Happy selling!