How do I create Google data feed for my WooCommerce products?
If you are thinking of uploading your WooCommerce products on Google merchant and wondering how you'll create a data feed? We've got you covered. You can install our plugin, create a data feed within a few steps, and have it all handled.
Let's learn how you can do that:
- Install and activate the plugin on your site:
Product Feed on WooCommerce for Google, Awin, Shareasale, Bing, and More – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- Register for the trial license key from here:
Shopping Cart - ExportFeed.com
- Go to the ‘Create New Feed’ option on the plugin menu.
- Select Google Merchant Feed from the “Select Merchant” dropdown.
- Select the WooCommerce Category/Categories you wish to export.
[Click the field beside “WooCommerce Category” to select from a list of WooCommerce categories (1). A small box will appear with a list of categories to export (2).]
- Select the Google Category by searching the category according to your requirement.
- Give a Name for the feed file.
You can name your feed file as you like, but it is best to make your feed file understandable. The only rule for naming your feed file is to keep your feed name alpha-numeric.
- Click on ‘View Feed”.
After successfully creating a feed file, you can send your products to Google Merchant.
- Copy the Feed URL and upload it to your Google Merchant Centre.