How can I connect WooCommerce and Etsy store?
Manufacturers or sellers of handmade products know well about the Etsy marketplace. Etsy also allows you to list your unique or antique products of Woo Commerce shops. If you are selling craft tools, you can also list those on Etsy even if they are not manufactured by you. A few of the top product categories to sell on Etsy are home decor, jewelry, clothing and similar others.
Many Woo Commerce sellers are now starting to extend their business by sending their Woo Commerce products over to Etsy. Doing it manually for all the products is kind of hectic. So, we've got you covered. You can easily connect your Etsy store with Woo Commerce and upload the products within a few clicks. Let's see how you can do that:
- Go to the Plugins in your Woo Commerce Store and click on Add New, then search for our app (Sync to Etsy Marketplace from WooCommerce)
- Click on Install Now and click on activate to get our plugin successfully installed and started on your site.
The above screenshot shows that the plugin has been successfully installed and activated in your Woo Commerce WordPress platform.
Now you can see the Etsy Feed section in your dashboard on the right-side navigation, and once you click on that, a quick configuration step pops up on your screen.
- Then you can select the suitable configuration for your Order and Inventory Sync. Once config is chosen as you want, click on Proceed to next step option given below.
- The second step will be to enable and disable the features you want to be implemented in your Etsy store from Woo Commerce platform. Checking the box will allow the attribute, and unchecking them will prevent the updates from Woo Commerce to the Etsy shop. Once you enable all the features you want, click on Proceed to final step option.
- Third and the last step will be to connect your Etsy shop with Woo Commerce platform. Click on Connect your Etsy Shop to connect your Etsy shop to the Woo-commerce platform.
- When you do that, your Etsy shop will show a read me dialogue box stating, "An application would like to connect to your account." scroll down and see the option Allow Access. Click on that option, and your Etsy shop will be successfully connected to your Woo Commerce store.
Once clicked on Allow Access, the browser will lead us to our Etsy Feed section. Our dashboard will be visible with options like Shop, Shipping, Create Feed, Manage Feed, Configuration and Tutorials navigation.
Note: You cannot use calculated shipping at the moment due to some limitations in the API, so you have to create a fixed shipping profile to upload products to Etsy.
Our plugin has successfully connected your Etsy shop with your WooCommerce store. You can start uploading your products to Etsy now.