How can I solve the issue of products title not starting with letter or number?
Learn how to solve the issue of products title not starting with letters or numbers and upload products to Etsy.
Upload Error: Your product does not start with a letter or a number.
Video tutorial here:
If your product title starts with characters except for letters and numbers, Etsy rejects your title, and you will not be able to upload your products to Etsy.
Please try to avoid and fix this error by:
1. Go to your Shopify Store.
2. Click on the product with the error.
3. Change the title and try to avoid those characters.
4. After updating your title, please save it.
Once you update the title on Shopify, it'll be synced into our app, and the product can be uploaded to Etsy successfully.
Please note the following points:
- If some of the products were submitted already from that feed. In that case, you won't need to resubmit it, which means the failed products will also upload automatically.
- If no products were uploaded earlier from that feed, you'd need to resubmit the feed once.
After that, you can start selling those products on Etsy.